-moz-border-radius-bottomright: 50px; border-bottom-right-radius: 50px; }

SelamaT DaTang!

Friday 23 November 2012

I Don'T WaNt To Be LikE ThIs~~

It's hurt, you know??? really hurt... i don't want to be like this.. but i'm not Him to arrange all my fortune.. and plan what will happen to me.. I will accept all the tests n undergo it with fortitude.. it's my promise.. :) and i hope that i will keep that promise...
When I woke up thus morning, I felt something different... Inside of my eyes felt hot (just like I was facing the Sun at that time)..I felt pain inside my throat.. Arghhh.. Don't worry..Just ignore it and i'll okay later... When I went to add math class, I felt that I wanted returned to home n sleep.. (really want~~)


I want this.....
 But, I try to pretend that I had tenacious spirit to learn chapter 4-vector.. I try to smile and laugh as usual.. so nobody will notice it.. haha.. when the class had finished, it was raining but i could see the Sun clearly..... (hujan panas) .. Unfortunately, my mum parked the car sooooooo far from me (pdhal x jauh mana pun)... So, i had to walk in the rain.. I knew i'm not strong enough n i will get fever soon.. But i just acted that it will never happen.. :) when I enter the door of my room, aaabooommm! I slept without changing my clothes at all. I know my mum will scold me.. but i don't care.. I just wanna sleep... when i woke up, I  felt nausea and dizzy.. But, my heart said that i must be strong so I will have a speedy recovery.. again, i just ignore it.. and now, i  don't have any strength to write this more.. gud nite all..



No comments:

Post a Comment

AdE koMeN?? TuLiS JeW.. sedIa MenErima ApE pon.. :)